Lots of technology and computer products are bought at this time of year.
Here is some advice with the new products you have.
- Read the instruction manual and I mean a decent read
- If it still is not working the way you think it should work refer to No 1 again
- When setting up tech products don’t let people or the family hover over your shoulder , it will cause you to make a mistake , take your time
- The 30 day rule applies to tech and computers , if it is going to break down it will usually happen in the first 30 days and if it does, it is more than likely going to be a dud
- If you get stuck consult the biggest instruction manual , Google