iPhone Battery Life Issues
Here are some tips if you are having issues with your iPhone battery
- You may need a new battery , book in at the Genius bar
- Change the brightness on your phone , brightness drains the phone more than any other feature
- See whats training your battery:Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage
- Turn off location services and turn off Share my location :Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Share My Location
- If you are not using wifi – turn it off
- Turn off notifications Settings > Notifications
- Manually check your email and turn off this feature by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data.
- Restart / reset your device at least once a week
RAM – random access memory
Some computers – laptops / desktops – have been made with insufficient ram so when opening multiple programs or when starting and having to load all the programs at the beginning it will be a ” bit ” slow .
4Gb of ram for a Windows computer (32 bit system ) is about the minimum that you need with 8Gb of ram for a Windows 64bit being the “sweet spot”.
To check your computer and the ram that it can take here is a tool from Crucial
You can then get the ram from a local maker and have them install it or if you are capable , do it yourself.
The Worst Passwords