Not all relationships last forever and many will share their passwords with their partners in life.
So what do you do when things go wrong and your partner has known all your passwords and logins for your devices and accounts.
You should change passwords on the following :
- Email accounts
- Social media
- Gmail if you are an Android user
- Apple ID if you are an iPhone user
- Change your security questions for any account
- Check to make sure that your phone number is used for 2 factor authentication
- Also in many cases if the split has not gone well you may consider not using social media for a while.