Think you may have something wrong with your computer ?
Here are 5 signs that your computer maybe infected with malware.
1.Pop-Up ads appearing on your computer.
- Advertisements , messages about discount offers, surveys, dating.
- Ads telling users that there is a problem with their computer system or their bank account information is expiring.
- These ads can have hidden spyware inside them and an infection may result in identity theft and financial loss.
2.New Programs You Know Nothing About Suddenly Appearing On Your Computer
- Suddenly you have unknown programs appearing when you boot up your computer? Then it is probably a malware infection that was installed previously with some other software. These can appear when you install “free ” software a source of infections as to install the software that you want you will receive software that you do not want or have agreed to.
3.Your Antivirus Stops Working
- If it has stopped working it is a sure sign you are infected – so it pays to check that it is on and working
4.Your Web Browser Is Out Of Control
- You have new search engines as defaults or you are visiting random websites that you did not search for
5.Boot Time On Your Computer
- Your computer suddenly takes a longer time to boot – the worst i have seen was 45 minutes
If you have these issues please CONTACT ME to assist you in solving these issues