You may now have to start working from home so here are 5 quick tips to try and help your transition to working in an office to working from home.
- Restart your computer before you start each day– yes , shutdown and restart
- Restart your router on a regular basis – its just like a computer – and it can help a connection to the internet
- Using Skype or Facetime – make sure nothing else is running that can interrupt your bandwidth – that means no internet browsing while using Skype or Facetime, no email , keep the kids off the internet as well
- If you are using wifi to connect to your router , consider running an ethernet cable straight into the router
- Learn how to share documents with Office 365 so you can work on documents at the same time over the internet