Apple made announcements in the very early morning here in Australia.
Apple have sold 225 million iPads and to put that in perspective Apple sell more iPad units in a year than the full PC lineups of Acer, Dell, HP, and Lenovo
- 18% thinner 6.1mm and weighs 437g – the last one was 7.5mm thick
- Not as reflective outside in the sun – Apple are saying that this is the least reflective display of any tablet
- 40% faster – great for photo and video editing
- Same 10 hour battery life
- Touch ID
- Same camera as the iPhone 6 – great camera
Prices start at $619 – slightly cheaper and the price has dropped on the old iPad Air down to starting price of $499
New iPad minis as well are available.
There are 5 iPad models available now with the older devices still available at a cheaper price.
More Details are on the Apple Site and available next Friday
The iMac has been updated with a retina display which has 7 more pixels than a high def tv and starts at $2999
The screen will look incredible and will start manufacturers updating their screens for computers
The starting entry mac computer, the macmini now starts at $619
New Operating System For iMacs
Yosemite – free – available today for those that want to upgrade – note it may pay you to wait and it is about a 5GB download
More details on Yosemite are available from CNET
Operating System For iPhones and iPads
iOS 8.1 will be out Monday , operating system for iPhones and iPads – again wait for a few days before installing