Battery life is critical to most smartphone users so here are some tips to keep your smartphone running just that bit longer:
- Turn down the brightness – brightness drains batterys
- Turn off wifi if you do not need it or you are going through weak wifi areas as your phone will constantly search for wifi – free wifi networks in capital cities and if you are in large groups of people – such as sporting grounds
- Turn off Bluetooth if you do not need it
- Turn off push email – you can do this manually
- Turn off background refresh for apps
You can also buy a powerbank for when you run out
As we head into summer remember do not leave your phone in the car or in the car window on days of extreme heat as that can damage your smartphone.