- A bicycle theft and protection tracking system that will help you pinpoint the exact location of your stolen bike and assist police in the recovery of it
- If your stolen bike comes within 10m of another cyclist or one of our partner stores running the Cycle Leash App it will be recorded and mapped, and visa-versa.
- You have a device that is the size of a $1 coin and you hide it on your bike , that transmits via Bluetooth back to your phone
- If your bike is moved from your leashed perimeter, an alarm will sound on your phone, if your bike is stolen flag it and you will be able to track the location and advise the Police.
- Costs $59 a year – details at Cycle Leash
Life Span Of A Router
- Routers do not last forever
- Many routers that I have seen in the last few years have had a lifespan of 2 – 3 years
- You should turn off your router once a week and leave it off overnight – that may extend its lifespan
- Check your router for firmware updates that get sent out by the manufacturer , this can help both security and the way it functions