All computers need someone to look at them on a regular basis, every 1 to 2 years, to make sure they are running efficiently and to prevent disaster in the future.
So what happens when I visit you at your home or office.
- I test your hard drive for errors – extremely important on computers as hard drives can and do die and if the drive is failing put a plan of action in for a replacement drive or transfer to a new computer.
- Check your computer for infections both software and internet based and discuss your antivirus settings and requirements.
- Set your Windows 10 / Windows 11 computer settings to run more efficiently.
- Organise your backup – you need to be backing up
- Setup your “cloud” if needed – most people do
- Remove unnecessary software
- Adjust your browsers – Chrome, Edge to make sure you are browsing the internet in the safest way possible
- A full security check of your computer and accounts
- Adjust what loads at startup
- Adjust email settings where necessary
- Educate you while I am there
Please call me on 0419829145 to make an appointment or email me at email@example.com