A tragic story unfolded when a girl was electrocuted while trying to charge her iPhone while in a bath

Cops Release Final Text Message of Girl Who Passed Away in Bathtub as a Warning

This is a great warning to people who think they can push the limits and for parents to be aware of what their children maybe doing.

Other examples we have seen include people that charge their phones while they are under their pillow so they are able to ” feel” text messages and buying chargers and cables that are not up to the proper standard.

Leave a Reply