If you have installed or about to install iOS14 on your iPhone or iPad here are a couple of comments / suggestions.
- It is a big update – over 2Gb , make sure you have the room
- It is better than iOS13 – we had so many issues with iOS13
- Will mey device run iOS14 – if it ran iOS13 you can install it
- When updating – connect to WiFi and make sure your device doesn’t go to sleep by turning display Auto-Lock to never and make sure your connection to the internet doesn’t drop
- Your battery life will temporarily take a hit after installing while your phone and apps become ‘ accustomed” to the OS and check for updates to your apps after installing it
- iOS14 has some great privacy features – Checkout this link iOS14 Privacy Features
- Checkout all the new features of iOS14 at this link – iOS 14 Roundup