I have had my iPad Air 2 since yesterday and as a heavy user of the iPad here are a few quick thoughts.
- You notice how thin it is and the weight straight away and owners of older generations of iPads will definitely notice the difference.
- It is quick , blazingly quick
- As a user of the iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 plus , love the fact that the touch id is now on the iPad Air 2
- Wifi has been beefed up so that the difference between this and previous generations is very noticeable when downloading or accessing online content ( remember this will be based on your internet connection )
- The screen is great with a noticeable difference between the iPad Air 2 and previous models and from other makers when using outside
Should You Upgrade Or Buy One
- If you have a first generation or an iPad that is more than 2 years old you will notice the difference in speed , weight , screen.
- For owners of last years iPad Air it is the incremental upgrade with a better camera ( the same as the iPhone 6 ) , lighter , thinner