So you are having issues with your iPhone or iPad or both.
- Apps not working or updating
- Syncing issues
- Feeling slow
Here are a few basic steps to go through.
- Make sure iTunes is updated
- Make sure your device (iPad or iPhone) is running the latest iOS – you will see this when you sync with your computer or check in Settings – software update
- Conduct a hard reset on the device – keep fingers on power button and home button and leave them there till you see the Apple logo appear then let go – do not release them when you see the turn off symbol
- Reinstall the operating system – this will wipe your device , reload your settings and apps , then reinstall your operating system (iOS) on your device – this is done when you sync with your computer – back it up first though!