I am always asked or see clients that do not back up their emails on Outlook or everything in Outlook – your contacts, calendars, and your emails.
It is actually a straightforward process.
Look at the top of the Outlook page
- Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up or look for the top email address and backup everything and select Next.
- Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
Here is a link from Microsoft to assist.