ʎƃolouɥɔǝʇ puɐ sɹǝʇndɯoɔ uo sʇsod lɐuoıʇɐɔnpǝ puɐ ǝʌıʇɐɯɹoɟuı ɹoɟ ʎnƃɥɔǝʇ ǝpıɐlǝpɐ ǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ
Looking to write text upside down , then try this free online tool
You can also write backwards by going to this site
Lots of tech and computer products are bought at this time of year.
Here is some advice with the new products you have.
- Read the instruction manual and I mean a decent read
- If it still is not working the way you think it should work refer to No 1 again
- When setting up tech products don't let people or the family hover over your shoulder , it will cause you to make a mistake , take your time
- The 30 day rule applies to tech and computers , if it is going to break down it will usually happen in the first 30 days and if it does, it is more than likely going to be a dud
- If you get stuck consult the biggest instruction manual , Google
In Windows ( Vista and Windows 7 ) there is a better way to select multiple files and folders rather than the old " shift " key.
If you go into your control panel , select folder options , click on View , go to advanced settings , scroll down and place a tick in ' Use check boxes to select items ".
You will then be able to open a folder up and it will have check marks available to select files.
This is a great time saver so you can select the files you want or by clicking in the check box at the top you can select all files in the folder.
So you have reinstalled your operating system and done all the updates , installed your software and it is just the way you want it.
Why not remember this by " imaging" your hard drive now so that you have an exact duplicate of you hard drive so that if you run into problems and need to reinstall you can do so from your " image ".
This is not the same as backing up your documents but it is a way of getting your computer back to it's fresh install quickly.
This particularly useful if you pick up malware , virus infections and want to get your computer back to it's original state.
Software to do this is DriveImage XML Backup Software and it's free
However don't forget to read the instructions.