Not all relationships last forever and many will share their passwords , logon details , account details with their partners in life.
So what do you do when things go wrong and your partner has known all your passwords and logins for your devices and accounts.
From my experience helping clients in this situation – here are my key steps
List all your accounts
Microsoft , Apple , Google , Dropbox , Social Media
Any account that is online:
- Change your passwords
- Enable 2 factor authentication
- Change your recovery email account
- Check which mobile account is linked
- Change your security questions
- Check your ISP to ensure your ex is not listed on the account
- Check your telco to make sure they are not on the account
Social Media – it may pay you to not be on it for a while – unfriend – block – be aware that your ex maybe friends with people you have in common on a social media platform – that is how they can locate you when you are out – discuss this with your friends.