Facebook’s Google Photos transfer tool, is now available to all.
This data transfer tool will allow you to create copies of all of the photos or videos on Facebook and transfer them to a linked Google Photos one.
It is very easy to use.
- When you are logged into your Facebook account , go to the upper right and click on the down arrow and select ” Settings & Privacy
- Click on “Settings”
- Look on the left hand side of the page for “Your Facebook Information”
- Click on Transfer A Copy Of Your Photos or Videos
- You will need to enter your password
- You will then see Choose Destination and it will have Google Photos
- You will then have to sign into your Google Account and the transfer will begin