I have written a fair bit about Windows 10 and here is a collection of the articles all in one place including how to stop Windows 10 if you so wish.
I like Windows 10 now but there are a few rules to follow.
- Check your software – the older the software is the more chance you have of it not working under Windows 10
- Uninstall your antivirus – unless you have been using the Microsoft one and then ( if you want ) you can reinstall after you have installed it
- If you have malware / virus issues be aware Windows 10 may not install or you will pack up the issues and just transfer them to Windows 10
- No 3rd party programs that you downloaded from the internet on the promise that they will speed up , fix your computer , clean your registry etc can go over to Windows 10 and they can under certain conditions stop Windows 10 from loading
- Run the compatibility checker
Here is the collection of articles on Windows 10 that I have already done