/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;}Yates Garden Problem Solver – App for iPad /iPhone – Free App
- Solve your issue by plant type or by problem type with pests , disease and weeds and they also have videos to assist you in the garden
- Great photos so you can identify things such as pests , diseases
Companion Website at Yates
- · Shows what to sow in the month you are in
- · Ask a question page based on what you are after EG: lawns , pests , vegetables
- · Create a virtual garden , great for people starting from scratch
The Garden Planner Costs $3.79
- What to plant when for your local area.
- Smart task manager that takes local weather into account
- Cloud data backup
- Forecast and schedule your harvest.
- Local weather designed for gardeners with smart alerts
- Timelines for important tasks – like watering, fertilise, trellis, and harvest.
- Beautiful and clear imagery and navigation.
- Focused, simple, seasonal management of your gardening.
- New veggies
In-app Subscription Bits
- See your garden plots as a map
- Interactive companion planting and crop rotation data
- Garden journal
- Perennial trees
An app for home owners and renovators
- MagicPlan creates indoor maps. It measures your rooms and draws your floor plan just by taking pictures. Simply add objects, annotations, and attributes to create an indoor map.
- You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, DXF, PNG, SVG and CSV formats, as well as publish an interactive map on the web.